Friday, June 4, 2010

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be."


“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be."
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the... beginning.”
Mahatma Gandhi

This is such a powerful quote from a man who not only spoke with wisdom, but who also practiced what he preached. We are our Mind. The Mind is the new frontier. Every great invention, every great deed, every great action all first took place as a seed in the Mind. Backed by faith as Ghandi proved, all things are possible. He changed the whole world not by military might, brute strength, or billions of dollars, but with a his mind and unwavering faith. Mahatma Ghandi was 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighed a mere 100 pounds, but that did not stop him from impacting millions of people and gaining independence for his country India.
He dreamed big, held to his faith, and put action behind it and that's something we can all learn from.
Nothing can stop a man with a dream if he truly believes.

By: Mind Pwer 365

No comments:

Post a Comment